This is Day 8 of the A to Z Poetry Challenge hosted by Rena Traxel. Today is the letter H for haiku. Also, included in Rena’s post today is a prompt in the form of an illustration by Rena’s talented husband, Bill Boudreau. One of our options is to use his illustration as inspiration for writing our own haiku. That is what I chose to do for today. Thanks, Rena and Bill.
Spider Sense/Wolverine Wisdomtwo masked, mutant men, spiderman and wolverine, peter and logan fight for underling, non-tolerant of bullies, champion the weak. admirable but weapons? woven web! tri-claws! good…misunderstood. these marvel men must, at school, use spider sense and wolverine wisdom.
Also, today I want to thank Lori Degman for awarding me with the Sunshine Blog Award. Lori, it means a lot to me that you gave me this award! Head on over and check out Lori’s wonderful blog, Habitual Rhymer. Upon receiving the award, I am to answer some questions. I recieved the award a while back and answered the questions then. You will find that post HERE.
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on my blog
- Answer 10 questions about myself (posted HERE)
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers (I am so busy with National Poetry Month that I am going to pass the Sunshine Award along to any reader who would like to grab the logo off of my blog and post about it on their blog 🙂
- Link my nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated me