Thank you to Beth Stillborn for bestowing upon me the Liebster Blog Award.
- Well, don’t try dictionary.com because they will ask, “Did you mean lobster?”
- And this is what you get at http://www.britannica.com: “Liebster – You are looking for Liebster? | getaspecialdeal.com”
- Wikipedia said the page didn’t exist, but gave me a chance to create it…I passed.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
After doing a thorough Google search, I learned there are several versions of rules for the Liebster Blog Award. So, not only did I get an award, I got to choose the list of rules I like the best…and here they are:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
- Pass the award to 3-5 bloggers and reveal your picks.
- Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here we go—-
Many, many thanks to Beth Stillborn for the award. Her blog is By Word of Beth. Her tagline is “On Writing, Reading, the Arts and Life.” Isn’t that appealing? You will find the information she shares appealing as well. Be sure to visit her here.
I am choosing to pass the award to 4 bloggers. I know that I could’ve chosen more…but a lot of the blogs I follow have already received the Liebster Blog Award. Then there are the blogs I follow that passed the 200 mark a long time ago. Seriously, it is very hard to pick blogs. There are so many great ones out there and you never know for sure if they have less than 200 followers…I surely don’t want to insult anyone that may have 300….500….1000 followers and I’m just not aware of that fact. But, I am going to do my best to follow these rules 🙂
Here are the 4 blogs I choose:
Dana Carey at Up in the Attic-Dana is an author/illustrator from France. You will enjoy her blog, along with her sketches. Be sure to read this interesting guest post post where Dana was featured on Tara Lazar’s blog, Writing Kids While Raising Them.
Carter Higgins a motion graphics designer. Check out her blog, Design of the Picture Book. To quote Carter, “I love pictures and words and how they can communicate. When picture books are framed by good design, my heart skips a beat.” Well my heart skipped a beat when I saw her amazing trailer for Picture Book Month. Such talent! You can view it here.
A Pen in Neverland is the blog belonging to Angela Peña Dahle. She has a new blog banner that is so unbelievably cute that you must head on over to see it. You’ll be glad you did.